The ACCESSORY ROLL is our go-to for storing our smaller knit tools. This versatile pouch rolls open and closes with four compartments inside. Made with a beautifully thick kraft paper fabric, you can keep yours stiff (as it comes) or wash it to soften the material. In this video, Julie takes you through how she fills hers and shows you how you can make your notion organization even better!
- Made of sturdy washable paper
- Four removable triangular envelope-style pouches attached by snaps
- Customizable elastic bands
- Pre-assembled with ivory elastic outer closure
- Outer dimensions: L 6.5″ (16.5 cm) X W 2.5″ (6.3 cm) X D 2.5″ (6.3 cm)
- Pouches’ inner/usable dimensions: L 5.75″ (14.5cm) X W 1.75″ (4.5cm) X D 1″ (2.5 cm)
- Accessory roll with ivory elastic
- 3 additional elastic colors
Contents featured in pouches are not included.
How to Use
- Fill up each section with your knitting notions, craft tools, makeup, jewelry, earbuds, phone charger, and bottle opener – whatever you need to have at hand. See 3 TIPS FOR STORING KNIT TOOLS WITH THE ACCESSORY ROLL.
- Organize all of your essentials – convenient at home or on the go. See OUR VIDEO on how to fill with travel necessities!
- Take the whole roll, or simply unsnap one or two pouches to toss in your bag and be prepared for your active day.
- Check our video for HOW TO CHANGE THE ELASTIC to one of the provided alternative colors.
- To add your own purchased elastic, you will need:
- 22in (56 cm) of 1/8in (0.3cm) round elastic
Washing softens the material creating a worn look similar to leather. To wash, simply remove the elastic, machine wash on gentle in cool water. Squeeze and crumple while damp to encourage wrinkles and texture. Re-shape and allow to air dry.
Rabbit Row is an approved stockist for Coco Knits – please reach out if you are looking for other products that we can special order for you. We appreciate that you are supporting our small, local business!
Photo credits: Coco Knits
There are no reviews yet.